An extremely solid material and an almost entirely pure element, Aluminum Panel Sheet is described as a flat type panel that’s formed of two thin aluminum sheets bonded to a non-aluminum core. Manufactured from pure and superior quality aluminum that is passed between rolls under pressure and which later becomes thinner and longer in the direction in which it is moving. This simple process is what leads to producing Aluminum Panel Sheets that can be welded, and the lighter sheet/coil gauges can be used in roll-forming and break metal applications.
The painted surface of the aluminum sheet is coated with a high-performance polyester coating and is protected with a peel off masking to prevent scratching. Precision rolled to international standards for tight tolerances on thickness, flatness and dimensional accuracy, Aluminum Panel Sheet is a complete product that also allows for custom color since no post-applied color is significantly more or less expensive than any other color.
The Aluminum Panel Sheets can be covered with various coatings from PVDF or Polyester paint relying upon the client necessity or methodology. When properly used in architectural applications, an Aluminum Panel Sheet is cut into sheets, fabricated and formed, then post-finished. While the exterior side is finished in a spray-applied PVDF coat, normally warranted for 10 or 20 years, the interior side of an aluminum sheet is finished with primer, unless otherwise specified.
Aluminum Panel Sheets are available in various colors, patterns and shapes as per the requirements of clients.
- Lightweight & Rigid with a flat surface;
- Extremely flexible & durable;
- Easy to weld; saw cut, drill, machine, shear, and form;
- Sound Metallurgical properties;
- Blemish free surfaces;
- High degree of Thermal & Sound Insulation;
- Rust proof;
- Resistant to Corrosion, Wear, Stain, & Fading;
- Moisture Resistance;
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkaline.
- The Aluminum Panel Sheets are washable and possess unbreakable strength.
- Can be installed quickly and easily, simplifying and reducing the construction costs;
- Excellent UV protection;
- Brilliant & high polished with reflective shine;
- Eye-catching Finish & Alluring Patterns;
- Low maintenance.
The greatest benefit of Aluminum Panel Sheet is that it can be recycled continuously without loss of properties. Recycling sheet and plate aluminum save more than 90 percent of the energy otherwise required to produce primary aluminum.
When properly used in architectural applications, Aluminum Panel Sheet is cut into sheets, fabricated and formed, then post-finished.
It’s used for:
- Architectural cladding or partition;
- Interior Designing of False ceilings;
- Electronics / Instruments.
Aluminum Panel Sheets can also be used for various metalwork projects.
Ideal for beautiful appearances, the Aluminum Panel Sheets are widely used for decorating interiors such as false ceiling installation, curtain cladding, office partitions, office tables & chairs and covering of pillars which ultimately add to the strength and beauty of the structure.
NOTE: For welded panels, small quantities of custom colors, roll-formed profiles, and break metal flashing, Aluminum Panel Sheets are recommended.